Auctions are a very interesting way for people who intend to sell one or more objects in the best possible way to obtain the actual market value for these objects. This is because auctions work like a stock exchange: here, at a certain place, on a certain day and at a certain time, supply and demand meet and determine the price of an object that comes up for auction.
The most important task of AUCTION PARTNERS is therefore to gather as many potential buyers as possible at this place, so that the best possible price can actually be achieved for the consignor.
In this way, sometimes even objects that one might have given a lower chance in advance suddenly become rockets that fetch several times the estimate in an auction.
Since 1992 the name Dipl. Bw. Stephan Heine (since 2005 publicly appointed and sworn auctioneer of the IHK Bonn/Rhein-Sieg) - AUCTION PARTNERS (here called AUCTION PARTNERS) stands for quality, professionalism and service in the field of conducting auctions and brokering art & antiques.
We are happy to include your art objects, antiques, furnishings, collections and estates in our auctions. Talk to our specialists in the fields of:
Furniture & Furnishings, Paintings & Prints, Sculpture, Silver, Books, Glass, Manuscripts, Tapestries, Carpets, Miniatures, Porcelain, Faience, Stoneware, Jewellery, Old Technology, Curiosities, Toys, and more.
Benefit from the following advantages:
- Friendly, competent and free advice
- Many years of experience
- Monthly auctions
- Short settlement periods
- Reasonable transport service
- Convenient location
- Catchment area with high purchasing power
- Europe-wide advertising
- International buying public
- We speak fluent English and French
You can be sure:
- AUCTION PARTNERS is not only interested in the raisins of your offer
- AUCTION PARTNERS does not speculate in a cheap purchase and an expensive sale
- AUCTION PARTNERS works mainly on a commission basis, depending on the success of the sale
- AUCTION PARTNERS guarantees a fast and discreet order processing